As a receptionist you will be expected to work in a professional, flexible, dynamic, enthusiastic, fantastic communication skills, high standards and proactive manner and provide the highest standard of service to clients and their guests.
Working 6 day in a week, 1 day off.
- Coordinate all incoming phone calls
- Maintain and manage the meeting rooms
- Provide help and assistance when required
- You must also be a good communicator
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of telephone work; demonstrating a courteous, helpful and pleasant telephone manner;
- Well presented, with the ability to remain calm working under pressure and manage changing priorities;
- Ability to work as an efficient and reliable flexible team member;
- Ability to use initiative when demanding situations arise;
- Ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically when dealing with a wide range of people;
- Proven IT skills, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.